Double chocolate chip cookies
These are THE best cookie recipe!
Scroll down for recipe
- 225g Unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 225g Caster sugar
- 170g Condensed milk
- 350g Self-raising flour
- 150g Dark chocolate
- 150g White chocolate
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ / 350℉ / gas mark 4 and cut some parchment/baking paper to fit your baking tray
- Chop the dark and white chocolate into choc chip chunks
(you can use chocolate chips instead but these chunky bois make REALLY good cookies)
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar until soft and pale.
Stir in the condensed milk.
Sift the flour and cocoa powder then work into a soft dough with your hands.
Finally mix in your chocolate chunks
- (Optional) Put into fridge for 30 minutes or overnight. This will stop the edges getting too flat and crispy in the oven
- Take a small handful of dough and flatten slightly - about 80g if being precise. Place onto the parchment paper lined baking trays spacing well apart
- Bake for about 20 minutes. They will still be a little bit soft when hot
Leave to cool and harden slightly before moving to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy! <3